Last Updated: 2023-11-30
1. Our Privacy Principles:
Endo understands that your privacy is important. We want you to understand what information we collect from users of our site, how we handle that information and how you can contact us to correct any information that we may have. We may modify this policy from time to time, which we’ll do by posting the updated version on our site. Any updates will be effective upon posting unless otherwise noted.
2. Information that We Collect from You:
Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us
We may collect and process some or all the following information you make available to us if you use the Services and/or if you visit one of our Stores:
• Contact information. We collect information about you when you provide contact information to us in-store or via email, mail, or through the Site, including because of creating an account, registering for a contest, or making a payment to us. This information may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, medical card information, and debit or credit card information, general interests, or any other user account information.
• Sensitive personal information. We collect information that may be considered sensitive, such as driver’s license or other government issued identification when you visit our stores or place an order with us through our Services.
• Feedback and correspondence. We may collect information about you when you request information, respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, or otherwise correspond with us.
We may also offer you the option to create a user account either through our website or in our Stores that may be visible to other users of the Services and collect other information as part of your user account. If you are a registered user, you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. We note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user account remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user account. We may collect your username and login details.
Public Data You Post through the Services:
If you post information on public areas of the Services, that data may be collected and used by us, other users of the Services, and the public generally, such as reviews, comments, and user content. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Services that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
Information We Automatically Collect from You:
In addition to the information you provide to us, the Services may collect and process additional data automatically. This data may include your:
• Device registration data (e.g., the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system, and browser type),
• Device settings (e.g., your language preference)
• Mobile carrier
• Information about how you use the Services (e.g., how many times you use the Services each day)
• Requested and Referring URLs, IP addresses
• Location Data collected through your Device (including, e.g. GPS and WiFi information)
• Cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information.
• Information about when and how you access and use our website, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate our website, the website pages you view
• Inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends and to learn more about the demographics of our users.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information We May Collect:
• When you access our Site or Services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, approximate location (“GeoIP”), web pages viewed, browser type, device type, operating system, referring pages, usage and browsing habits on the Site and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any particular individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personal information.
• We make reasonable efforts to prevent incidental collection of personal information, however it is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personal information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at [email protected].
3. How We Use Your Information:
We also may combine any or all the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
Improving the Services, Providing Support, and Communicating with you
We and our service providers may use the data you provide or that is collected through the Services to operate and improve the Services, our other sites, applications, products and services, to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and notices relating to the Services, and to communicate with you about marketing promotions through email, web, mobile, SMS, direct mail, and any other channel of communication utilized by the company.
Advertising and Third-Party Content and Links
For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. We do not have access to or control over cookies, pixels, or web beacons that third-party websites or partners may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites that you visit.
You may set your browser to accept all cookies, block certain cookies, require your consent before a cookie is placed in your browser, or block all cookies. Blocking all cookies will affect your online experience and may prevent you from enjoying the full features offered through the Services.
We may also work with third party analytics companies to help us understand how the Services are being used, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, website and mobile application analytics, and to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements.
We may use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google or other third-party analytics services providers (“Analytics Services”) to collect information about your use of the Services. These Analytics Services may collect information about the content you view and your system information and geographic information. The information generated by the Analytics Services about your use of the Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Services. The information collected by the Analytics Services allows us to analyze your use of the Services.
We encourage you to review your device and Services settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of information. You may be able to stop further collection of certain data by the Services by updating your applicable device settings, or you may uninstall the Services. In addition, you may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider/carrier or device manufacturer.
Purchases and Payment Processors
We may also use your information to process, fulfill, track, and keep you informed about your orders and returns and to set up and manage your account.
Promotions, Sweepstakes, and Contests
Social Media and Sharing
The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to thirdparty social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.
4. How We Share Your Information
In addition to sharing your information with any third party pursuant to your consent, we may share the information you provide or that we collect in some circumstances as follows:
We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Services or thirdparty websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
With Our Partner Programs
If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Services utilized.
For Marketing Campaigns
From time-to-time we may disclose certain information (name, mailing address and nonsensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid, and products ordered) to marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know at [email protected]. Unless you notify us otherwise, you hereby expressly consent to our disclosure of such for such marketing purposes.
With Our Service Providers and Affiliated Companies
We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
We may share your information with any affiliates in our corporate family as us as long as its privacy practices are substantially similar to ours;
As Required By Law or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies
Business Transfers or Bankruptcy
5. Retaining Your Data; Your Access and Control of Your Information
You expressly waive any requirement under Michigan or other state or local laws to delete your personal information, and give us consent to retain your personal information, including any patient information for more than sixty (60) days
We acknowledge your right to access and control your personal data.
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
To request access to or correction of your personal data, you may send an e-mail to [email protected].
Please include your registration information you provided through the Services. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
If you’d like us to delete information that you have provided through the Services, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all the information you provided may be required in order for the Services to function properly or may be automatically retained in backup storage or records retention archival storage.
6. Transfer of Data Outside Your Country of Residence
If you are located outside of the United States and you choose to use the Services or provide your information to us, your data may be transferred to, processed, and maintained on servers, databases or cloud storage facilities located in the United States. Your use of the Services represents your consent and agreement to these practices. If you do not want your data transferred to or processed or maintained in the United States, you should not use the Services.
7. The Privacy of Children
The Services are not intended for children of any age. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about anyone under the age of 18. You must be 21 years of age or older or 18 years or older and have a valid medical marijuana card to access this site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected].
8. Security Measures
We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal data we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this data to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information to operate, develop, or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for data we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services and you do so at your own risk.
10. Governing Law
11. Contact Us